- See the famous Mayan city in the early morning and beat the hordes of visitors
- Discover the archaeological ruins and learn about excavations with the expertise of your guide
- Visit Nohoch Mul, the tallest pyramid in the area, and snap photos of the breathtaking views at the top
- Enjoy free time swimming inside a cenote after the tour of Coba
- Buffet lunch and round-trip transportation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Enjoy the early morning tranquility as you wander the ambient ruins of Coba, listening as your guide offers captivating commentary. Absorb information relating to the translation of the site’s Mayan name, which means ‘place of choppy water’ and hear intriguing stories of the ancient civilization that occupied the 43-square-mile (70-square-km) city in the 13th century. Visit large stone monuments decorated with hieroglyphic texts and gain insight into how the city maintained a useful relationship with the rainforest and surrounding lakes.
Next, ascend the exhilarating elevation of the 140-foot (42-meter) Nohoch Mul Pyramid to enjoy spectacular sights of the surrounding rainforest. Listen to the calls of exotic birds as you congratulate yourself on climbing the Yucatan’s tallest pyramid.
After admiring the views, you'll enjoy a quick visit to Valladolid before tasting a typical Mexican buffet lunch.
Next stop will be at the Cenote Saamal, where you’ll be able to swim and relax right next to its impressive waterfall before heading to Chichén Itzá.
To end the trip, visit Chichén Itzá, one the seven Wonders of the World. There your guide will give you all the information needed to get you inmersed in the Mayan Culture and the misteries of this archeological site. Then you’ll have free time to explore it on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory that you wear a life vest during the visit to the cenote (the cost is not included on the inclusions list)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms