- Private full-day Budapest city walking tour
- Discover Budapest’s sights as you wish with a flexible itinerary
- See top attractions like Heroes Square and St. Stephen’s Basilica, the coronation church of Hungary’s monarchs
- Explore the Buda Castle district with its Fisherman’s Bastion and Royal Palace
- Admire the Danube-side Parliament and opt to visit the National Museum and Great Market Hall
- Learn about Budapest’s history, culture, and architecture with personalized attention from a private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included, with entrance fees at own expense
Departure & Return
Centrally located place, in front of the biggest Tourist Information Office, a few steps away from the main underground lines ("Deak Ferenc ter" station). Address: Sütö utca 2.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (covering your legs and shoulders is required in church areas)
- Most travelers can participate
- Supplier is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
- Transportation to/from attractions is according to the selected tour option (on public transport or by car)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tourist Angel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff