- Bratislava walking tour with a private guide
- Flat rate pricing for groups of up to 10
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour
- Learn about Slovak culture and history from a local
- Includes pickup at centrally-located hotels
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
your centrally located hotel or meeting point
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Set out on foot with a local guide, walking into the historic heart of the city. You’ll cover the main Bratislava sights, including a series of important cultural landmarks. Pass the Slovak National Theatre, then follow cobblestone streets into the compact, atmospheric Old Town.
Duck into the gate beneath St. Michael’s Tower, and continue to St. Martin’s Cathedral, which anchors the Old City beneath the Bratislava Castle.
Continue to the Bratislava Castle and Parliament for sweeping views of the city and the broad, slow-moving Danube River. If desired, you can finish the tour at the castle and keep exploring on your own, or walk with the guide back to the Old Town—they can help you find the perfect place to have a Slovak-style lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Randon Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.