10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hidden in a lush mountain area, Banska Stiavncia is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With this hassle-free private tour, learn about the rich mining history of the town as you walk through the old, narrow streets. Visit the old castle, the new castle, St. Catherine Church, the Holy Trinity Square, and more.
- Explore narrow streets, and historic sites with a private guide
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the highlights of Banska Stiavncia in a day
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks
Entrance tickets (New & Old castle)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from Your hotel. Please provide your hotel name.
Pick up time is 9am, on request we can pick you up earlier-later.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Slovakia Tours, s.r.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip to Banska Stiavnica Unesco Site
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBratislavaHistorical Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - ViennaHistorical Tours - BudapestCategory