6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Escape the city and venture into the mountains on this wine tasting excursion with round-trip transportation from your hotel. Head to Pezinok, a small town in the Carpathian Mountain Range, known for viniculture and ceramics. Stop at Slovak Folk Majolik to see the ceramics before going to Red Stone Castle for an included wine and cheese tasting in a traditional wine cellar.
- Taste wine and cheese in a traditional wine cellar (included)
- See handmade ceramics at Solvak Folk Majolik
- Hassle-free round-trip transportation including hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Only Air conditioned vehicles
6 samples of Quality Slovak Wines
Lunch and drinks
Entrance tickets (Red Stone castle, Ceramic factory)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting at your hotel or address in Bratislava at 8:30am or on request at 9am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Slovakia Tours, s.r.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Great Wine Tour in Small Carpathian Hills?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Great Wine Tour in Small Carpathian Hills?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Great Wine Tour in Small Carpathian Hills
1 hour 35 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBratislavaFood Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - SchwechatWine Tastings - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatFood Tours - ViennaBus Tours - ViennaWine Tastings - ViennaHalf-day Tours - ViennaFood Tours - BudapestBus Tours - BudapestWine Tastings - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory