- A seasonal, small-group walking tour of Bolzano’s street food
- Discover under-the-radar stops, like the town’s oldest bakery and a Franciscan church
- Learn about the alpine town—gateway to the Dolomites—on an in-depth guided visit
- Get a taste of fresh, one-of-a-kind seasonal treats, like bread dumplings and mulled wine
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you there front of Cafè Mozart
Tour ends at in Piazza Walther - Walther's Square, where the Christmas Marked is located.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Destination Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience