Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 8-hour tour of 2 Ferrari Museums and a balsamic vinegar producer from Bologna
- Visit a traditional balsamic vinegar 'acetaia' to learn how this black gold is made
- Sample 12-year-old and 25-year-old vinegars
- Explore the Ferrari Museums in Modena and Maranello
- Enjoy a gourmet 7-course lunch with wine
Departure & Return
Departure PointBologna, Bologna, Province of Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know where are you staying.
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport, Bologna Italy
We will pick you up from the Hotel or Appartment where are you staying in Bologna City center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Visit one of the producers of Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale, traditional balsamic vinegar, with a guided tour of where this precious vinegar is made. Find out about the long process involved in making balsamic vinegar, which is aged at least 12 years. At the end of the tour, you'll have a chance to sample not only the 12-year-old balsamic vinegar but also some truly special 25-year-old vinegar.
After about an hour spent at the acetaia, your driver will transfer you to the Enzo Ferrari Museum in Modena. You may rent an audio guide (own expense, €5 per person) or tour the museum on your own. Enjoy a 1-hour visit to this museum.
Continue to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello for another 1-hour stop. You may once again rent an audio guide (own expense, €5 per person) or visit the facility on your own.
Finally, climb back in the vehicle to head to a traditional Italian trattoria for a sumptuous 7-course lunch served over 2 hours, including local wines. At the conclusion of this delicious meal, you'll be returned to your original departure point in Bologna.
Please note: There is an extra fee for any additional waiting time beyond the scheduled visits. The cost is €25 per hour for the driver.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We keep in all places/Factories/Museum and Restaurants the safty distance like requiered.
- All of our guides and drivers have precautions such as gloves and masks as required for the Covid-19.
- A hand sanitiser, and masks will be available to all our guests.
- The minivans we use are disinfected as required by law before and after each tour
- If you have any symtoms like fever, cough or exhaustion, please advise us suddendly.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italian Days
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour of Two Ferrari Museums ,Balsamic Vinegar and Gourmet Lunch .