5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine two of Emilia Romagna’s most celebrated traditions—automobiles and food—during this unique, two-for-one private tour. Get a peek at some of the region’s famous cars at the Ferrari and Lamborghini museums, with an English-speaking guide to orient your visit. Then, enjoy a Parmesan cheese tasting in a unique setting—the Maserati-filled Panini Motor Museum—followed by a visit to a fifth-generation Modena balsamic vinegar producer.
- A private “cars and food” combo tour of Emilia Romagna, with lunch
- See some of Italy’s most iconic vehicle makers and models in person
- Enjoy comfortable, climate-controlled private vehicle transfers between stops
- Visit three museums in a day, with lunch and admission tickets included
Saved to wishlist!
Ferrari Museum Visit
Lamborghini Factory tour & Museum Visit
Parmesan Cheese guided Tour & Tasting
Private transportation and assistant
Balsamic Vinegar guided tour & Tasting
Visit to the Maserati Museum (the visit depends on the timing of the day)
Test drive on a Supercar (starting from 10 min)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Weekend tour -NO Lambo factory
9/4/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Saturday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
Cars&Food: week days
8/30/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Friday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MY MOTORLAND OF MOLLO TUTTO TRAVEL AGENCY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cars&Food: Lambo, Ferrari, Maserati, Parmesan, BalsamicVinegar, lunch, transport?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cars&Food: Lambo, Ferrari, Maserati, Parmesan, BalsamicVinegar, lunch, transport?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cars&Food: Lambo, Ferrari, Maserati, Parmesan, BalsamicVinegar, lunch, transport?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cars&Food: Lambo, Ferrari, Maserati, Parmesan, BalsamicVinegar, lunch, transport?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cars&Food: Lambo, Ferrari, Maserati, Parmesan, BalsamicVinegar, lunch, transport
5 to 7 hours
2 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBolognaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - ModenaBus Tours - FerraraCategory
Bologna University QuarterFerrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)