2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Make the most of your day in Bologna with this guided walking tour that touches on the city’s A-list sights in just hours. Stroll beneath the UNESCO-listed porticoes to the main Piazza Maggiore to visit Basilica of San Petronio and Fountain of Neptune, gaze up at the twin medieval towers - a symbol of the city - and admire other significant city landmarks while you learn about Bologna's long history and famed cuisine.
- Skip the hassle of following a map with a guided walking tour of Bologna
- See the top landmarks with insights into their history and architecture
- Admire the University of Bologna, the oldest university in the world
- A small-group tour for a more intimate experience and relaxed pace
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour with licensed guide
Audio guides (optional)
Departure & Return
Piazza Maggiore, 1/e, 40124 Bologna BO, Italy
Outside the entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Light walking involved
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Isadora Liquori
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Walking Tour of the Historic Center of Bologna?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Walking Tour of the Historic Center of Bologna?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Walking Tour of the Historic Center of Bologna?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Walking Tour of the Historic Center of Bologna?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Walking Tour of the Historic Center of Bologna
2 to 3 hours
3 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBolognaCity Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaCity Tours - ModenaWalking Tours - ModenaHistorical Tours - ModenaCity Tours - FerraraWalking Tours - FerraraHistorical Tours - FerraraCategory
Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari) Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna) Tours & TicketsPrendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte) Tours & TicketsAlbergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati) Tours & TicketsSanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca) Tours & TicketsEnzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari) Tours & TicketsLamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini) Tours & TicketsOratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia) Tours & TicketsBologna University Quarter Tours & TicketsMarconi Museum (Museo Marconi) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico) Tours & Tickets