3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to cook with an experienced chef in Bologna — Italy’s famous food capital. Roll up your sleeves and learn authentic recipes from the Emilia-Romagna region, including an appetizer, homemade pasta dough and fillings, a savory second course, and a delicious dessert. When the cooking’s done, sit down to enjoy your well-earned feast with new friends and a glass of wine.
- Skip the restaurant reservations and help prepare a home-cooked meal
- Follow step-by-step instructions in a local cook's private home
- Learn to make homemade Bolognese-style pasta, a main dish, and an appetizer
- Hands-on way to get immersed in Bologna's culinary culture
Saved to wishlist!
Typical Bolognese menu
Hands-on cooking class with a chef
3 courses Lunch or dinner
Local wine and beverages
Lunch or dinner
Recipes to surprise your guests back home
Departure & Return
Via Antonio di Vincenzo, 50 , Via Antonio di Vincenzo, 50, 40129 Bologna BO, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Kids under 9 are free of any charge and will be host with great pleasure
- Special menu for them for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bologna Traditional Home Cooking Class with Lunch or Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Bologna Traditional Home Cooking Class with Lunch or Dinner?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 17024P690
Compare Similar Experiences
Bologna Traditional Home Cooking Class with Lunch or Dinner
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBolognaCooking Classes - Emilia-RomagnaCooking Classes - ModenaCooking Classes - FerraraCategory
Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)