- Self-guided electric bike tour of Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar) from Bled
- Explore the natural landscapes of the gorge on an easy-to-use electric bike
- The motorized bike make ascending hills a breeze
- Stop at a Bled coffee shop for a complimentary cream cake
- Safety equipment, entrance fees, and bottled water are included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Following an orientation session, you are free to explore the natural landscapes surrounding the Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar). The electric bike’s motorized chain makes conquering hilly landscapes a breeze.
Conclude with an included cream cake at a Bled coffee shop before dropping off your bike at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats (for maximum weight around 20 kg) are available on request if advised at time of booking
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Minimum height of 150cm (5ft).
- Notice for bookings made in April: Keep in mind that the gorge officially opens sometime in April and the exact opening date varies every year and might be changed. We will notify everyone in case it will be still closed and offer you a good alternative or a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Adult price applies for all guests
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY pr1mo tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Self-Guided E-Bike Tour of the Vintgar Gorge.