6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in the Bled area
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
National Park fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- wear warm clothes e.g. fleece jackets, wind/waterproof jacket, hat, gloves as you would wear for walking in the winter
- good walking boots/snow boots with gaiters or a pair of trousers with a snow cuff
- Warning: The activity could be cancelled or postponed in case of bed weather forecast.
- Safety requirements: This activity is not recommended for people with heart issues or pregnant women. Minimal age: 8 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altitude Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Snowshoeing in Triglav national park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snowshoeing in Triglav national park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snowshoeing in Triglav national park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Snowshoeing in Triglav national park
6 to 8 hours
5 hours 55 minutes
5 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesBledNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaAttractions & Museums - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - TriesteAttractions & Museums - TriesteNature and Wildlife - KoperAttractions & Museums - KoperCategory