Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Vitoria and Rioja region
- Must-see for wine-lovers
- Enjoy a guided tour of a wine cellar in the Rioja region
- Panoramic tour of Victoria and walking tour in the old part
- Local, knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After enriching exploration of Vitoria, return to the minivan and travel to Rioja, a bounteous region in which verdant vineyards sprawl and juicy grapes grow abundantly. Stop at the medieval village of Laguardia and explore the impressive monuments; stroll the ancient streets and navigate the ambient labyrinth of lanes in search of churches and house shields.
Descend to the darkened depths of a traditional underground Rioja cellar to gain insight into the fermentation methods used to produce fine wines. Treat your taste buds to sumptuous samples of the wine then enjoy an afternoon of relaxed free time, dining in rustic restaurants recommended by your guide.
Return to your hotel in Bilbao at the conclusion of the tour and relax during the scenic journey back to the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Chldren will have 50% discount if accompained by 2 adults, from 2 to 12 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Servicios Turisticos Integrales
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands