- Day trip to Jungfraujoch, Wengen, and the Staubbach Falls from Bern
- Travel with ease aboard intercity, local, and cogwheel mountain trains
- Have your camera ready for the Staubbach Falls near Lauterbrunnen
- Spend time in Wengen, then visit The Top of Europe at Jungfraujoch
- Check out the ice caves and snow park at the mountain summit
- Explore the alps with a private guide and enjoy an experience tailored to you
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
From here, you’ll board a traditional cogwheel mountain train for your journey onward to Wengen. The pretty alpine village is often known as the gateway to the glaciers, being surrounded by mountains. Stroll around Wengen’s pedestrianized center, then reboard the cogwheel train for a ride in the direction of Kleine Scheidegg.
Switch to the Jungfrau railway, then climb the mountains to a lookout point known as The Top of Europe at Jungfraujoch. Along the way, you’ll enjoy a couple of stops in the tunnel so you can take photos in the middle of the mountain rocks.
Rising to an altitude of some 11,333 feet (3,454 meters), the Jungfrau summit station is home to a cluster of alpine attractions. On a 45-minute tour, you’ll discover the views from the Sphinx Terraces, check out a series of ice caves at the heart of the glacier, and visit a snow park. Learn about the creation of the mountain-top attractions, and try out some of the park activities, if you wish.
After a break for a mountain lunch at your own expense, you’ll have some free time to visit the Lindt chocolate shop. Descend the mountain via the Jungfrau railway in the direction of Kleine Scheidegg, then start your return route back via Grindelwald and Interlaken. Your day trip ends in Bern around 6pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands