8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the Jungfrau the easy way with this action-packed day trip to ‘the Top of Europe,’ Staubbach Falls, Wengen, and Interlaken. You’ll see more in one day with all the logistics and travel from Bern organized up front, meaning you can focus on the fun stuff that the region has to offer: sweeping alpine vistas from the cog train to the Jungfraujoch, photo opportunities aplenty at the Staubbach Falls, and free time to explore the mountain town of Interlaken.
- Learn about the Bernese Oberland as you travel with a local guide
- Remove the stress of finding the start point with a Bern hotel pickup
- Sample regional specialties during a tasting session mid-tour
- Relax with your Jungfraujoch train ticket organized in advance
Saved to wishlist!
Private speaking local expert guide
Standard rail ticket (1st class ticket provided upon request)
Priority "Top of Europe" pass
Chocolate tasting in Interlaken
All Fees and Taxes
Lunch at the Jungfraujoch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venez Discover Switzerland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Bern - Jungfraujoch (Top of Europe) and Interlaken's Region Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during From Bern - Jungfraujoch (Top of Europe) and Interlaken's Region Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during From Bern - Jungfraujoch (Top of Europe) and Interlaken's Region Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Bern - Jungfraujoch (Top of Europe) and Interlaken's Region Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
From Bern - Jungfraujoch (Top of Europe) and Interlaken's Region Private Tour
8 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursTrolley Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBernRail Tours - NeuchâtelTrolley Tours - NeuchâtelWalking Tours - NeuchâtelHistorical Tours - NeuchâtelFull-day Tours - NeuchâtelRail Tours - InterlakenTrolley Tours - InterlakenWalking Tours - InterlakenHistorical Tours - InterlakenFull-day Tours - InterlakenRail Tours - LauterbrunnenTrolley Tours - LauterbrunnenWalking Tours - LauterbrunnenHistorical Tours - LauterbrunnenFull-day Tours - LauterbrunnenCategory