Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
7pm: at the public dock in Malgrate. We'll get in touch before your arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend: Water, Comfy clothes and shoes, windproof jacket, bags or backpacks that can be fully closed / sunglasses, swimsuit and towel in hot summer nights
- Life vests available on board for you to swim in complete safety
- Group tour: 6 people Max. on board
- Pls contact us for kids under 8 years of age
- Most travelers can participate
- Lake Como is a big lake. Pls check departure point in advance in order to avoid any inconvenience. If you need assistance in reaching departure dock, pls contact us highly in advance in order to help you.
- Not recommended to people with impaired mobility
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orizzonti Lake Como
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience