8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel City tax
Gratuity to tour manager and driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Arrival and departure transfers are included. Please inform in advance regarding your arrival and departure details
- Bari International Airport-Karol Wojtyla, Viale Enzo Ferrari, 70128 Bari BA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Secret Italia Tours - Small Group Tours & Private Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8 Days Guided Tour Bellissima Puglia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 Days Guided Tour Bellissima Puglia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8 Days Guided Tour Bellissima Puglia?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 Days Guided Tour Bellissima Puglia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
8 Days Guided Tour Bellissima Puglia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingBariBus Tours - PugliaMulti-day Tours - PugliaBus Tours - MateraMulti-day Tours - MateraBus Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoMulti-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory