3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience an authentic hands-on pasta making class in Bari on this 3-hour tour. Learn how to make traditional Italian pasta from start to finish using the proper Italian ingredients and techniques. Then create a delicious pasta dish with help from your host and sit down to the fruits of your labor with a bottle of local wine.
- Take a 3-hour hands-on pasta making class in the coastal city of Bari
- Learn to make pasta from scratch using proper ingredients and techniques
- Use your fresh pasta to create a delicious meal paired with a local wine
- Enjoy a personalized experience with this small-group cooking class
Saved to wishlist!
pasta hand mada
hands-on cooking class and cooking instruments
Recipes to surprise guests back home
Local wine ( 1/2 bottle each participant ) and beverages
everything not mentioned in inclusions
Departure & Return
Via Giulio Petroni, 117, 70125 Bari BA, Italy
Via Giulio Petroni, 117, 70125 Bari, BA stair B, buzz Orofino
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- the cooking class is not available during National holidays
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bari: Traditional Italian pasta Hands-on cooking class?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Bari: Traditional Italian pasta Hands-on cooking class?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Highly recommend this to anyone who would like to have a genuine taste of Bari!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Bari: Traditional Italian pasta Hands-on cooking class
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesBariUnique Experiences - PugliaCooking Classes - PugliaUnique Experiences - MateraCooking Classes - MateraUnique Experiences - Alberobello & LocorotondoCooking Classes - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory