- Guided tour of Park Güell in Barcelona with skip-the-line access to the park
- Explore Park Güell with a local guide and learn about the park’s architect, Antoni Gaudí, and his eccentric works of art
- Take beautiful pictures of Barcelona from the “Nature Square” where you can have the best view of the skyline
Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting with an Amigo Tours sign in front of the main entrance of the Park. Please be at least 10 minutes before at the meeting point for the check in. If you are late we will not refund you the amount of your reservation.
What To Expect
At Park Güell, dodge the entrance lines, and follow your guide into the park. Keep an eye out for the famous mosaic-coated dragon at the entrance stairway and the impressive storybook-like gatehouses. Walk along the garden trails as your guide talks you though the history and inspiration behind the creations done by Antoni Gaudi. See the Hall of Columns and its upper terrace lined with a winding mosaic bench. Spot out more of Gaudi’s works such as a mosaic lizard statue and other beautifully planned viaducts, porticoes, buildings, and statues.
Your tour ends at the park, so you can decide if you’d like to stay and explore—remember, you have all-day access to Park Güell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: All tours are run in both English and Spanish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms