- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Departure & Return
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19
What To Expect
Enjoy a lengthy period of relaxed free time to eat lunch (own expense) and explore the surroundings independently; enjoy an audiovisual historical exhibition about the history of Montserrat and pleasure your palate with samples of Montserrat liquors, handmade by monks of the monastery.
Next up is the Torres Wine Cellars, located 36 miles (57 km) west of Barcelona. On arrival at the cellars, receive an informative audiovisual introduction to the history of the Torres family’s wine legacy, and then board a small train to visit the beautiful vineyards of the Mas La Plana region.
Afterward,continue onto Sitges, a charming fishing village favored by Spanish locals as a holiday destination. Stroll the quaint streets on a leisurely walking tour, delving into the interesting heritage of the village with your knowledgeable guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- A dress code is required to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. It is not permitted to enter with tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals.
- At Montserrat there is a mountains climate, depending on the season you will need clothes protecting you from the rain and/or cold.
- Please be aware that some walking is included during this tour, please come prepared and we recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please remember to request a change in the usual menu due to food intolerances or other reason when making your reservation and wait for the answer. If you do not notify us in advance, the company is not responsible for not being able to serve you an alternative menu.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms