- See Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, Park Guell, and Sagrada Família in one day
- The ultimate tour for Gaudi fans
- Small-group tour means a more personalized experience
- An art historian guide will enhance you tour with fascinating insights
Departure & Return
Departure Time: 8:45 AM Meeting Point: This tour meets in front of "Casa Amatller", next to (Gaudi's) "Casa Batllo", 41 Passeig de Gràcia, 08007 Barcelona. Meeting Point Directions: "Passeig de Gracia" metro stop, on lines L4 (yellow) and L3 (green), is few minutes walk away, but please keep in mind that this metro stop has several exits and that there's a train station with the same name a few blocks farther.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the rooftop terrace of Casa Batllo or Towers of Sagrada Familia might not be accessible during a rain/heavy wind
- Unfortunately the supplier is unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to the religious nature of La Sagrada Familia, all individuals regardless of gender must cover their shoulders and knees. You can bring extra covering (scarves, etc) to put on just before entering. Walks cannot be held responsible for those denied entry.
- Near public transportation
- All guests must pass through security at La Sagrada Familia.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience