- Full-day private tour from Barcelona to Tarragona and Sitges
- Explore Roman history at Tarragona's aqueduct and amphitheater
- Enjoy sea views at tranquil Roc de Sant Gaieta
- Visit Sitges' beaches, cafes and boutiques
- Private English-speaking guide ensures personalized attention
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Port barcelona Cruise Stop, de, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
What To Expect
After browsing Tarragona’s artisan market for hand-made souvenirs, head to the Roman amphitheater and climb the ancient steps to enjoy stunning sea views. Hear gruesome tales of bloody battles from your guide and then admire the Christian church in the center of the structure’s center.
Depart from Tarragona in your private vehicle and travel to Roc de Sant Gaieta, a quaint village situated on a sandy stretch of Mediterranean coast. Stroll through the village and enjoy sweeping vistas of the seaside before heading to Sitges to lose yourself in the coastal allure of the old fishing village.
Navigate the ambient labyrinth of shady side streets and delight in pretty fisherman’s houses as you stroll towards the blissful beaches on the coast. Enjoy a leisurely lunch on the beachfront promenade (own expense) and take a refreshing dip into the undulating waves of the sea at one of 17 beaches.
After relaxing, return to your vehicle and unwind during the journey back to Barcelona, where the private tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under.
- You will also have an opportunity to go swimming in Sitges, if you would like to swim, bring swimwear and a beach towel.
- This tour operates only in English.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Catalunya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Tarragona and Sitges Private Day Trip from Barcelona.