Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Feast your senses on the rich sights and sounds of the Maestros de la Guitarra festival in Barcelona during this concert at the iconic Palau de la Música. Take a seat in the majestic concert hall, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to the majesty of its architecture, and be seduced by the dexterous strumming of Spanish guitar heroes like Xavier Coll, Ekaterina Záytseva, and Pedro Javier Gonzálezz. Experience an enchanting performance during your time in Barcelona with this musical delight.
- Spanish guitar concert at the Palau de la Musica Catalana in Barcelona
- Absorb the majesty of the UNESCO-listed Palau de la Musica concert hall
- Delight in the musical talent of revered Spanish guitar players
- Guarantee your spot by pre-booking tickets in advance
Saved to wishlist!
CD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalace of Catalan Music, Carrer Palau de la Musica, 4-6, 08003 Barcelona Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children free if not using seat
- Children using seat pay the same price as adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Maestros de la Guitarra
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Spanish & Flamenco Guitar Concert at the Palau de la Música Catalana, Barcelona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Spanish & Flamenco Guitar Concert at the Palau de la Música Catalana, Barcelona?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Spanish & Flamenco Guitar Concert at the Palau de la Música Catalana, Barcelona?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Dress casual and expect the intensity of Spanish guitar and the beauty of Flamenco dancing all superimposed on a light, easy, and intimate atmosphere." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Flamenco PerformanceClassical ConcertsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsBarcelonaFlamenco Performance - CataloniaClassical Concerts - CataloniaFlamenco Performance - TarragonaClassical Concerts - TarragonaFlamenco Performance - GironaClassical Concerts - GironaCategory
Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)França Railway Station (Estació de França)European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)El RavalEstrella Damm FactoryTablao Flamenco CordobesBodegas TorresFreixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)L'EixampleGaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)PenedesSt. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)CaixaForum BarcelonaCollserola Park (Parc de Collserola)Olympic StadiumCamp NouBarcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Gran Teatre del Liceu