Explore our promoted experiences
- Private tour of Barcelona with a local private guide
- Customize your own sightseeing or let your guide lead the way
- See top Barcelona attractions such as Las Ramblas, the Gothic Quarter and Antoni Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia
- Visit other Gaudi creations such as Park Güell, Casa Batlló or La Pedrera
- Climb Montjuic Hill to admire the 1992 Olympics complex and epic views of the city
- Select a morning or afternoon tour and travel by air-conditioned vehicle
- Receive undivided attention and insider tips from a private guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointBarcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia
Traveler pickup is offered
- Barcelona Cruise Terminal, Moll Adossat, 160, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your private guided tour of Barcelona by meeting your guide at your hotel at a pre-arranged time that matches your schedule. Then climb into your private vehicle as you make your way to your first stop of the day. Feel free to select the sites you'll visit during your trip, or let the guide select your day's planned stops and attractions. Along the way, immerse yourself in the fascinating history and intriguing architecture and colorful characters of Barcelona as your guide shares stories and details about the city's past.
Your tour might take you to the renowned Sagrada Familia cathedral, designed by the world-famous architect Antoni Gaudí. This sprawling religious structure is still under construction more than 130 years after work began. Or head to Gaudí's popular Park Güell, a colorful park bedecked in detailed ceramic tilework set in the hills above Barcelona. You might also check out Gaudí's two most iconic houses, Casa Batlló or La Pedrera, which line Barcelona's Passeig de Gracia boulevard.
History lovers might choose to focus on the city's atmospheric Gothic Quarter (Barri Gòtic), where you can walk among the ancient buildings and walls dating from the Roman and medieval era and see the intricate 14th-century Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral La Seu). Or head to the famous walking promenade La Rambla, where you can check out the many street performers, tapas bars and stores that line its busy streets. The choice is up to you.
Two more options include the famous Montjuic Mountain, offering great city views and the chance to see many structures built for the 1992 Olympic Games, as well as the Picasso Museum, which hosts an impressive collection of the artist's work.
Please note, some monuments such as the Cathedral, Casa Batlló, Casa Mila, Sagrada Familia and Picasso Museum may require entrance fees, which are not included in the cost of this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lifan Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Barcelona Half-Day Sightseeing Tour.