5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Avoid tourist traps and get an authentic taste of Mediterranean culinary culture with this private oil tasting experience. Visit a workshop where you will learn about the difference between old and new plantations, explore the different varieties of olives, and learn how the process of making olive oil. Finally, enjoy an oil tasting with typical and organic Catalan products such as cheese, honey, cold meat, and wine.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your accommodations
- Includes tastings of 3 different organic oils, and organic Catalan products
- Learn about the process of making olive oil from your hosts
Saved to wishlist!
Oil tasting with 3 different organic oils
Tasty catalan organic products
This tour is available in English, French, Spanish and Catalan.
Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan or car from/to the meeting point
Local Guided visit to the Olives Trees
Duration 5 hours approximately
Possibility to purchase oil, wine , honey and ship it to your home
Tips and Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any location, your hotel, your vacation rentals, points of interests, private apartments and in any location in Catalonia. Please let us know your location address
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Discovery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Oil Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Oil Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Oil Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Oil Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Oil Tasting Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaFood Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaWine Tastings - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaFood Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaFood Tours - GironaBus Tours - GironaWine Tastings - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Els Quatre GatsSaint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)Hard Rock Café BarcelonaEgyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)Colonia GüellBasilica of Santa Maria del PiEuropean Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Glories Tower (Torre Gories)Gaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)El BornCollserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)El RavalCatalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)L'Escolania de MontserratBarcelona Cruise PortOtto Zutz ClubCasa AmatllerMosaiccos Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)