- Tour Girona and Figueres during a private guided trip for up to eight guests
- Marvel at the medieval architecture of Girona while exploring the city's Jewish Quarter
- Soak up Girona's unique atmosphere while walking its winding streets and sipping coffee in a public square
- See a 19th-century iron bridge designed by Gustave Eiffel
- Tour the Dalí Museum in Figueres, dedicated to the life of the city's most famous creative genius
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
What To Expect
Spend time in Girona discovering some of its top ancient landmarks, including the Old Town, Girona Cathedral, and the Jewish Quarter, renowned as one of the best-preserved medieval Jewish areas in all of Europe. You’ll also get to admire Girona’s collection of bridges, one of which was built by famed architect Gustave Eiffel in 1877. Before leaving Girona, take some time soak up the town’s charming atmosphere as you stroll the narrow streets and sit down for a coffee break in an intimate public square.
Continue your excursion in Figueres, best-known as the hometown famed artist Salvador Dalí. In Figueres you’ll get to visit the Dalí Museum (own expense), a showcase designed by the quirky creative inside a former municipal theater. Marvel at the eccentric artwork and surreal collections displayed in this fascinating institution dedicated to one of Spain’s most famous citizens. You’ll return back to Barcelona and get dropped off at your hotel or residence in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Other languages available upon request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The Dali is an amazing museum, well worth the trip to Figueres!" See review