5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Spain beyond Barcelona with this private half-day tour to Girona. After pick-up at your hotel in Barcelona, travel through the Catalan countryside to the ancient city of Girona (the setting for several scenes in “Game of Thrones”). Wander through the narrow streets of the city center and see local landmarks including the cathedral, colorful houses on the Onyar River, and scenic bridges.
- Maximize time in Girona with a private guide
- See the Catalan countryside without the hassle of driving
- Follow your guide to see major landmarks including the cathedral
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Walking Tour in Girona
Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off from Barcelona
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant car seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- 1 child free of charge / 2+ children: 50% discount, based on the price of two adults
- Most travelers can participate
- Other languages available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Medieval Girona Tour with Hotel Pick-up?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Medieval Girona Tour with Hotel Pick-up?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Medieval Girona Tour with Hotel Pick-up?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Medieval Girona Tour with Hotel Pick-up
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaBus Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)Basilica of Santa Maria del PiGüell Palace (Palau Güell)Arc de TriomfOller del MasCau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)El Tablao de CarmenPlaca d'EspanyaColonia GüellSt. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Glories Tower (Torre Gories)Erotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)CosmoCaixa Dalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)