2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Picasso’s Barcelona on this electric bike tour. Cruise through the city, admiring the medieval streets of the Gothic Quarter, the trendy shops and restaurants of El Born, the Gaudí fountain in Parc de la Ciutadella, and the seaside charms of Barceloneta. Travel back in time to experience the Barcelona that Picasso knew and loved.
- Great overview of Barcelona
- Cover distance with ease on an electric bike
- Bike, helmet, and water provided
- Local guide shares insider tips
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Electric bike tour
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Barcelona eBikes Tour , Carrer de Montsió, 10, 08002 Barcelona, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Inside the Rusc De Turisme office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona eBikes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Picasso's Barcelona on Electric Bike Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Picasso's Barcelona on Electric Bike Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Picasso's Barcelona on Electric Bike Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5963P7
Compare Similar Experiences
Picasso's Barcelona on Electric Bike Small Group Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCity Tours - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaMountain Bike Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaMountain Bike Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - GironaNature and Wildlife - GironaMountain Bike Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaCategory
Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)FC Barcelona MuseumSanta Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)Sant Sadurni d'AnoiaOlympic StadiumMt. TibidaboEl Tablao de CarmenPlaca de Sant Felip NeriLabyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Barceloneta BeachNova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)CosmoCaixa George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)França Railway Station (Estació de França)St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)El PoblenouNational Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)