Departure & Return
We will meet at the entrance of the German Pavilion of the World Fair of 1929.
The walking tour will end in the neighbourhood of Poble Sec. The green metro line is close by.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years due to length of walk and amount of uphill walking
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers who cannot walk for at least 5 miles on partly very steep ground.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Barcelona Feeling
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms