- Discover the magnificent mountain of Montserrat on this day trip from Barcelona
- Learn all the history behind the Monastery and its sacred cave
- Enjoy the Escolania choir as you gaze at the Monastery's interior architecture
- Flavour a traditional Catalan lunch
- Learn tips from your local guide as you wonder around a Penedes winery vineyard and taste several wines and cavas
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you at the bottom of the stairs of "Banco de España" (Bank of Spain), right in the corner where Plaça de Catalunya and Portal de l'Àngel meet.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Any special accessibility requirement should be noted by the client on "Special Requests" upon booking, in order to guarantee that it will be handled
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spanish Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms