3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Carrer de la Marquesa, 1 , Carrer de la Marquesa, 1, 08003 Barcelona, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Metro Station La Barceloneta, L4
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Born Bike Tours Barcelona
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montjuïc Bike Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montjuïc Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montjuïc Bike Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montjuïc Bike Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Montjuïc Bike Tour
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaMountain Bike Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaMountain Bike Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaMountain Bike Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)Forum Park (Parc del Forum)RCDE StadiumCatalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)Montserrat MountainCasa AmatllerBarcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)Teatre PolioramaGeorge Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Hard Rock Café BarcelonaPlaca del ReiBarcelona ZooNova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)Placa de Sant Felip Neri