- Sample a selection of classic tapas and learn where they originated
- Savor a delicious lunch served with unlimited wine, beer, or soft drinks
- Learn about the origins and traditions of Spanish cuisine
- Small-group limited to 10 people ensures a more customized experience
Departure & Return
Turn left when you get into the square (Plaza Real, entering through the main door from Las Ramblas) and look for the GLACIAR coffee shop. Our entrance is on the left hand side the GLACIAR coffee shop (black door) and ring the doorbell for "Just Royal”. Has to climb.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Just Royal Bcn
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It’s a very small group so it feels like you’re cooking with friends and family." See review