5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn how to cook an authentic Mediterranean meal from the market to the table on this hands-on, chef-led gastronomy workshop. Explore two gourmet markets in Barcelona’s Old Town, followed by a small-group cooking lesson as you learn how to prepare a three-course Spanish meal. Then, get ready to dine on the fruits of your labor, accompanied by cava and wine.
- A small-group market visit and Spanish cooking workshop led by a professional chef
- Learn the staples of Mediterranean produce and sample local delicacies in two colorful markets
- Get hands-on instruction in preparing classics like paella, gazpacho, and Catalan dessert
- Enjoy a tasty, freshly-cooked group lunch, paired with regional alcoholic beverages
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour by the professional chef
Taste of gourmet delicatessen
Visit of Boqueria and Santa Caterina Market
Hands-on cooking workshop by a professional chef
A complete lunch of 5 different courses
Beverage (wines, cava, soft drinks and water)
Food or beverages unless specified
Hotel pick up or transfer
Departure & Return
Carrer de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Passeig del Born, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Let us know at the time of booking of any dietary restrictions or allergies
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Experiential Travel Club
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona Markets Food Tour, Paella & Tapas Workshop with Unlimited Drinks?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona Markets Food Tour, Paella & Tapas Workshop with Unlimited Drinks?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona Markets Food Tour, Paella & Tapas Workshop with Unlimited Drinks?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona Markets Food Tour, Paella & Tapas Workshop with Unlimited Drinks?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaWalking Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Sant Pau Recinte ModernistaCatalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)Mosaiccos European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)Barcelona Cruise PortMaricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)L'EixampleL'Escolania de MontserratAntoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Casa AmatllerEl Tablao de CarmenVia Sepulcral RomanaCasa Bacardí SitgesMuseum of IllusionsPlaca d'Espanya