3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Barcelona’s colorful neighborhoods offer a scenic backdrop for a cycling tour and an electric bike means you can make easy work of the city’s hills. Pedal around Port Vell, El Raval, and the Gothic Quarter; jump off to admire the National Palace, the Olympic Stadium, and the Joan Miró Foundation; and enjoy spectacular views from Montjuic Hill.
- 3.5-hour Barcelona, Montjuic Hill, and Gothic Quarter e-bike tour
- Glide around Barcelona on an easy to ride electric bike
- See landmarks such as the Miramar Gardens, the Arc de Triomf, and the Joan Miró Foundation
- Take in the views from Montjuic castle, the National Palace, and the Sot del Migdia viewpoint
- Explore neighborhoods such as El Raval, Port Vell, and the Gothic District
- No experience necessary: e-bike rental and instruction included
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Bike rental and helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Arc de Triomf , Arc de Triomf, 08018 Barcelona, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet your guide directly under the Arc de Triomf.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Riders must be at least 130cm in height
- Dress code is comfortable shoes and clothes
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Segway Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-hour Barcelona, Montjuic Hill, and Gothic Quarter E-Bike Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-hour Barcelona, Montjuic Hill, and Gothic Quarter E-Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-hour Barcelona, Montjuic Hill, and Gothic Quarter E-Bike Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-hour Barcelona, Montjuic Hill, and Gothic Quarter E-Bike Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The E Bike makes riding so easy so no problems going up the hills." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3-hour Barcelona, Montjuic Hill, and Gothic Quarter E-Bike Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaMountain Bike Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaMountain Bike Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaMountain Bike Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Casa Bacardí SitgesDiagonal MarBarcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)Botanical Garden of BarcelonaSant Sadurni d'AnoiaMosaiccos Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumFrederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Tablao Flamenco CordobesCasa AmatllerEls Quatre GatsPasseig de GraciaCentre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)Torre Bellesguard El BornMuseum of IllusionsSalt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)