3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of an evening in Barcelona with this 3.3-hour walking tour, flamenco show, and ‘pintxos’ (skewered tapas) dinner. Stroll around the trendy El Born district and enjoy the baroque surroundings of the 17th-century Dalmases Palace as you watch a flamenco show. Finally, savor a gourmet dinner at one of the city’s best 'pintxos' restaurants. Your tour includes a drink at both the flamenco show and dinner, plus entrance fees.
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual Guide Tour
Tapas & Pintxo Tour (3 Bars)
Drinks included in each bar
Flamenco Show in a Medieval Palace
Hotel pick up or transfer
Food or beverages unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Experiential Travel Club
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona Old Town Walking Tour, Flamenco Show & Tapas Tour in the Born District?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona Old Town Walking Tour, Flamenco Show & Tapas Tour in the Born District?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona Old Town Walking Tour, Flamenco Show & Tapas Tour in the Born District?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona Old Town Walking Tour, Flamenco Show & Tapas Tour in the Born District?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFlamenco PerformanceDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFamily-friendly Shows TheatersFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsBarcelonaFood Tours - CataloniaFlamenco Performance - CataloniaDining Experiences - CataloniaWine Tastings - CataloniaFamily-friendly Shows - CataloniaTheaters - CataloniaFood Tours - TarragonaFlamenco Performance - TarragonaDining Experiences - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaFamily-friendly Shows - TarragonaTheaters - TarragonaFood Tours - GironaFlamenco Performance - GironaDining Experiences - GironaWine Tastings - GironaFamily-friendly Shows - GironaTheaters - GironaCategory
Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)Barcelona La RiberaBarcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Sant Joan Funicular Railway Milà House (Casa Milà)Mosaiccos Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)MaremagnumBasilica of Santa Maria del PiSt. Mary of the Sea CathedralPlaca de Sant Felip NeriCasa Lleó i MoreraPyrenees MountainsVia Sepulcral RomanaSpanish Village (Poble Espanyol)Estrella Damm FactoryHistory Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)Park Güell