9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the crowds of Barcelona and explore another Catalonian city, as well as some of Spain's best beaches, in a single day. This private tour takes you to see the most important sights in Girona, including the cathedral and city walls, and along the Costa Brava to soak up the sun and coastal views.
- Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free beach day: All beach equipment, from blanket to umbrella, are included
- See Girona in a single day: Ideal for those with limited time
- Learn about local culture and history from your guide
Pick-up & Drop-off : From Hotel, Cruise Port or Airport. <br/>Private Tour: Only Your Group is Participating. <br/>Mercedes VAN: With Comfortable Seat and A/C.<br/>Tour Language: English<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and Drop-Off From Hotel, Cruise Port or Airport
Private Tour / Private Driver Guide
Girona Walking Tour Including GAME OF THRONES
Exploring In Costa Brava and Lighthouse of San Sebastian
Travel Insurance , Entrance Ticket to Attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
1- This Tour is included Free Pick-up and Drop-off Service.
*** We Would Pick you Up From Any Accessible Hotel, Apartment , Cruise Port or Airport in Barcelona !
2- Please make sure to include Hotel name or address of your accommodation when booking. If your Hotel or Address is not listed, Please type your Hotel name or Apartment Address in the Hotel Field .
3- You can Bring Your Luggage In This Tour Free Of Charge And it is Necessary To Mention The Quantity Of Luggage In Special Requirement Field At Booking Process .
4- You can request Any Starting Time for this tour by mentioning your desire starting time in "Special Request" Field while you are booking .
5- We will send a message 24 hours prior tour departure time through the booking system to inform you pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide.
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Port Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Portable beach umbrella and Blanket is Available Per Request (Free of Charge)
- This Tour Transportation is by Mercedes Mini-Van with Full Comfortable seat and adequate legroom .
- Travelers would have enough time for having Breakfast , Coffee and lunch as well as stopping in all photo locations across the road and Cities
- Based on Request , Travel Plan could be customize according to Travelers interests
- Based on Request , Travel Plan could be customize according to Hot or Cold Months ( Winter and Summer Package )
- We are considering all updates from health authorities and World Health Organization (WTO) and all our masked staff are following daily self-monitoring health guidelines. Vehicles are being cleaned before and after each service with certified cleaning material. We provide masks, gloves and disinfectant Gel to the client based on prior request for free of charge
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Y DayTrips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Girona And Costa Brava Tour - Day Trip From Barcelona - With Pickup?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Girona And Costa Brava Tour - Day Trip From Barcelona - With Pickup?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Girona And Costa Brava Tour - Day Trip From Barcelona - With Pickup?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 127264P9
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Girona And Costa Brava Tour - Day Trip From Barcelona - With Pickup
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaBus Tours - GironaCity Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Barcelona Wax MuseumRCDE StadiumFran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)Estrella Damm FactorySalt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)Mosaiccos Gaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)Erotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)Barcelona Cruise PortCaixaForum BarcelonaCasa Lleó i MoreraMagic Fountain (Font Màgica)Botanical Garden of BarcelonaLlobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)