- Small-group walking tour led by professional art historian
- Explore many facets of Gaudí’s work as you visit several different buildings
- Art workshop with all materials included
- Learn Gaudí’s mosaic technique with the help of a local artisan
Departure & Return
Meeting point at 9am at Passeig de Gracia, 107 in front of Palau Robert.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is suited to families and children from 4 to 12 years old.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living it
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.