2 hours (Approx.)
Be swept up in the passion of Andalucian flamenco at Barcelona’s Tablao de Carmen, one of the city’s best-known ‘tablaos’ or flamenco bars. Make your own way to the tablao in the Spanish Village and enjoy an electrifying flamenco show of flamboyant dancing, singing, hand clapping and rousing guitar music. Choose from two show times and opt to enjoy a drink, tapas or 3-course dinner before the performance. Your experience includes admission to the Spanish Village, a recreation of a traditional Spanish town filled with craft shops, cafés and museums.
- Flamenco show at Tablao El Carmen in Barcelona’s Spanish Village
- Experience the thrilling atmosphere of one of Barcelona’s most prestigious tablaos
- Be swept away by pure Andalucian flamenco dancing, guitars and songs
- See some of Spain’s leading flamenco exponents display their skills
- Choose to enjoy a drink, tapas, 3-course or VIP dinner and from two evening show times
- Gain admission to the Spanish Village, with its replica Spanish plazas, craft studios and cafes
Saved to wishlist!
1-hour flamenco show at Tablao El Carmen
Drink (if option is selected)
Tapas (if option is selected)
3-course dinner (if option is selected)
VIP dinner (if option selected)
Entrance to the Poble Espanyol from 16:00 on the same day
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointPoble Espanyol, Av Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13, 08038 Barcelona Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian tapas and dinner options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tablao de Carmen
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Normally you have to pay to get in as this location is full of traditional Spanish houses with nice walkways and restaurants." See review
- "We really enjoyed the location of the venue as well, go early so you can discover the restaurants and boutiques in Poble Espanyol!" See review
- "I would say if you want a traditional flamenco experience and traditional Spanish cuisine don’t miss this place." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Flamenco Experience at Tablao de Carmen with Dinner or Drink
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Flamenco PerformanceFamily-friendly Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsBarcelonaFlamenco Performance - CataloniaFamily-friendly Shows - CataloniaTheaters - CataloniaFlamenco Performance - TarragonaFamily-friendly Shows - TarragonaTheaters - TarragonaFlamenco Performance - GironaFamily-friendly Shows - GironaTheaters - GironaCategory
Placa d'EspanyaDalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)Milà House (Casa Milà)Torre Bellesguard Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)Montserrat MountainOtto Zutz ClubOld Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Oller del MasPort of Barcelona Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Barcelona Wax MuseumMaremagnumBotanical Garden of BarcelonaPenedesMontjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)CosmoCaixa Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)