3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Barcelona is rich with the works of Gaudí, Catalonia's most famous architect. But you can only fully appreciate his works if you have an understanding the history of modernism. This small-group walking tour ensures that you have a richer experience of Barcelona's most-loved architect by introducing you to important concepts. Afterward you will try your hand at creating your own masterpiece in a mosaic-making workshop.
- Small-group tour (maximum 10): Ensures a personal experience
- Get a richer experience of Gaudí by learning about modernism and his work
- Create your own souvenir that you can bring home
- Learn about Barcelona’s history while strolling through its labyrinthine streets
Saved to wishlist!
1 hour hands-on workshop
All workshop material that is required
Professional guide during the two hours walking tour
Entrance fees to any attraction
Departure & Return
Pg. de Gràcia, 90, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
We will meet outside the pharmacy La Pedrera.
Carrer dels Assaonadors, 10, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Barcelona Feeling
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Feel like Gaudí: Barcelona Mosaic Workshop with Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Feel like Gaudí: Barcelona Mosaic Workshop with Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Feel like Gaudí: Barcelona Mosaic Workshop with Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Feel like Gaudí: Barcelona Mosaic Workshop with Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Feel like Gaudí: Barcelona Mosaic Workshop with Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursArt Classes Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCraft Classes - CataloniaArchitecture Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaArt Tours - CataloniaArt Classes - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaCraft Classes - TarragonaArchitecture Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaArt Tours - TarragonaArt Classes - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCraft Classes - GironaArchitecture Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaArt Tours - GironaArt Classes - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Sant Pau Recinte ModernistaOller del MasColonia GüellSaint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)El BornBarcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)La Roca VillageTemple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)Erotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)França Railway Station (Estació de França)Casa Lleó i MoreraBodegas TorresHard Rock Café BarcelonaBarcelona Wax MuseumCasa VicensRoyal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)