6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Become more acquainted with Spain’s Penedes region on this cava-and-wine-tasting tour that sets off from Barcelona. Visit a winery which has been cultivating vines for more than 2,000 years, and travel through its vineyards on a 4x4 Jeep. Hear from a viticulturist who can explain the nitty-gritty of wine production. Plus, during your tour, get the opportunity to taste wines and cava, and indulge in a variety of tapas dishes.
- Cava and wine tour through Spain’s Catalonia region
- Explore a family-run winery with 2,000-year-old vines
- Travel through the vineyards on a 4x4 Jeep with a viticulturist
- Taste wine and cave samples plus tapas dishes
- Enjoy transport to both wineries in a luxury Mercedes SUV
Saved to wishlist!
Visit of a local wine family-run winery.
Exclusive 4x4 ride along the vineyards with the local viticulturist
Wine and cava tour, tasting 4 wines and 4 cavas paired with a wide variety of bytes & tapas
Private transport and specialised tour guide
Visit of a local cava family-run winery.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food or beverages unless specified
Departure & Return
Passatge de la Concepció, 7 , Passatge de la Concepció, 7, 08008 Barcelona, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Let us know at the time of booking if any dietary restrictions or allergies
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Experiential Travel Club
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine & Cava with Tapas & 4WD Vineyards Experience from Barcelona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine & Cava with Tapas & 4WD Vineyards Experience from Barcelona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine & Cava with Tapas & 4WD Vineyards Experience from Barcelona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine & Cava with Tapas & 4WD Vineyards Experience from Barcelona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsExtremeWalking ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBarcelona4WD Tours - CataloniaFood Tours - CataloniaSporting Events - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaCooking Classes - CataloniaDining Experiences - CataloniaWine Tastings - CataloniaExtreme - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaPhotography Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - Catalonia4WD Tours - TarragonaFood Tours - TarragonaSporting Events - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaCooking Classes - TarragonaDining Experiences - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaExtreme - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaPhotography Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - Tarragona4WD Tours - GironaFood Tours - GironaSporting Events - GironaBus Tours - GironaCooking Classes - GironaDining Experiences - GironaWine Tastings - GironaExtreme - GironaWalking Tours - GironaPhotography Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Oller del MasFrança Railway Station (Estació de França)Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Museum of IllusionsPyrenees MountainsGaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)Botanical Garden of BarcelonaIlla Fantasia Water ParkBarcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)El RavalCamp NouBarcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Hard Rock Café BarcelonaGaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Tablao Flamenco CordobesBarcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)