1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Estrella Damm has been brewing from malt, rice, and hops in the Mediterranean region since 1876. With this Barcelona brewery tour, go behind the scenes at one of Spain’s biggest breweries to see the brewing process from grain to glass firsthand. Visit the brewhouse, fermentation and lagering tanks, and the bottling plant, then sit down for a guided tasting of four Damm beers.
- Views of the brewing facilities during a guided tour
- Sample Estrella Damm and three other beers from the brewery
- Learn about the beer-making process from an Estrella Damm guide
- Convenient location near the airport for a pre- or post-flight tour
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tasting of 4 or 6 beers
Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The visitors under legal age can't do the visit.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The company reserves the right to modify the visit tour due to operational reasons or to ensure the proper functioning of the brewery.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fàbrica Estrella Damm
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Estrella Damm Brewery in El Prat de Llobregat tour with Tasting?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Estrella Damm Brewery in El Prat de Llobregat tour with Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Estrella Damm Brewery in El Prat de Llobregat tour with Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Estrella Damm Brewery in El Prat de Llobregat tour with Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Estrella Damm Brewery in El Prat de Llobregat tour with Tasting
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesBarcelonaAttractions & Museums - CataloniaAttractions & Museums - TarragonaAttractions & Museums - GironaCategory
National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)Port of Barcelona Torre Bellesguard Casa VicensLlobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumCentre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)Barcelona Wax MuseumBarcelona Cruise PortCardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)Sant Joan Funicular Railway European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)El Tablao de CarmenL'Escolania de MontserratCau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)Dalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)