Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- The Tour, the Guide, and the Transport are exclusively and only for a group up to 15 people.
- Complimentary cup of coffee before embarking on our museum tour.
- Have a delicious three course meal in a local restaurant with products and drinks of the Girona area
- Skip the line tickets to The Dali Museum
- Skip the line tickets to The Castle of Pubol
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Port barcelona Cruise Stop, de, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
What To Expect
The body of work on view at the museum, the artist created to be the permanent exhibition at the museum and ranges from paintings and sculptures to installations and jewelry. The various collections of the Gala-Salvador Dalí Foundation includes 1,500 works and allows the visitors to capture the artistic journey of this genius.
We’ll walk through the exhibition rooms and capture his first artistic experiences, learn about surrealism and nuclear mysticism and his passion for science, and we’ll see the works of the last part of his life.
After that, we will view work from the painter's own private collection, which boasts artworks from El Greco, Marià Fortuny and Marcel Duchamp. Then we will visit the crypt where Dalí is buried and marvel at the incredible collection of gold jewels designed by the artist.
After the Dali Museum, we head to Pubol. Here we will continue on to a local restaurant where you will have a marvelous three course meal. Taste the exclusive gastronomy of the Emporda area, in the north of the country.
Then we will go to the Gala-Dalí Castle of Púbol, open to the public since 1996, and discover this medieval building, which formerly belonged to the barony of Púbol around the 14th century.
Dali fell in love with and bought the property in 1969. Throughout the restoration, Dali transformed the place into a Dalinian creation by putting his own personal touches with the goal of providing Gala with a quiet and secluded place. The castle served as Salvador Dalí's last studio and finally the mausoleum of his muse.
Finally, after the visit of the castle, we will bring you back to Barcelona and we’ll drop you back off in Plaza Catalunya where you started your wonderful day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY We Are Guides Barcelona
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms