4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Forget hailing a cab – the coolest way to get around Barcelona is cruising the streets in a convertible! Take a seat in a stylish Saab 9-3 convertible and feel the wind in your hair as you embark on a 4-hour tour of the city. Best of all, your private tour can be customized to your interests, so you can drive along the beachside promenade, glide past the city’s modernist monuments or jump out to snap photos of landmarks like La Sagrada Familia or the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya.
- 4-hour private tour of Barcelona in a convertible
- Visit sights like La Sagrada Familia, the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya or Park Guell on a guided tour
- Cruise between the city sights in a sleek Saab 9-3 Convertible
- Get insider tips on Barcelona from a knowledgeable local guide
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from agreed city locations with the customer.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Coolvertible - Barcelona Tours in a Convertible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona Guided Tour in a Convertible?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona Guided Tour in a Convertible?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona Guided Tour in a Convertible?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 29916P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Barcelona Guided Tour in a Convertible
11 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCity Tours - CataloniaClassic Car Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - TarragonaClassic Car Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - GironaClassic Car Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
CaixaForum BarcelonaTeatre PolioramaHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumMosaiccos El BornFreixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)Güell Palace (Palau Güell)Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)El PoblenouOlympic StadiumMontjuïc MountainPyrenees MountainsBodegas TorresCau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)Sant Sadurni d'AnoiaPark GüellSanta Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Estrella Damm Factory