- Discover the secrets of tapas and paella at a cookery workshop in Barcelona
- Swap restaurants and recipes for an immersive experience with expert cooks
- Prep paella, cold cuts, and more; and enjoy them with free-flowing wine
- Meet fellow foodies on an experience capped at 10 for an intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY EatWith
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Cooking Paella in Barcelona (Optional Market Tour).