- Barcelona combo tour, combining a morning of sightseeing with a tour of Gaudi architecture
- Stroll around Barcelona’s Barri Gòtic and see Barcelona Cathedral, the town hall and more
- Visit the Spanish Village and finish the morning with a cable car ride to Montjuic Castle
- Admire the exterior façade of La Sagrada Familia, explore Park Güell, and see Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Return to your coach to enjoy sweeping vistas of the Mediterranean Sea as you ascend to the Olympic Village. See monuments from the Olympics and then continue your ascent to Montjuic Hill to see the city’s impressive skyline from a unique vantage point; visit the Spanish Village to see a diverse architectural tableau inspired by different Spanish regions.
Conclude your morning tour with a cable car ride to Montjuic Castle and capture even more fantastic photographs from the vertiginous position of the ancient fortress. Return to sea level and bid your guide farewell before beginning your afternoon tour.
Optional: Upgrade to include a delicious Spanish lunch during your free time between the two tours.
Artistic BarcelonaTour Including Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia and Priority Access Pass to Park Güell: Meet your guide in central Barcelona and embark on your artistic exploration of the city. Start at La Sagrada Familia, a controversial modernist construction that has remained famously unfinished. Gaze at its sky-piercing spires as your guide explains the compelling history of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed site.
Next, visit the verdant expanse of Park Güell, an outdoor complex thronged with eccentric sculptures and richly decorated terraces. Sail past the long lines outside with your priority-access pass and explore the green landscape with your guide.
Conclude your tour with a wander down Passeig de Gràcia, a boulevard home to two of Gaudi’s artistic expressions, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. Hear of how the buildings were originally designed as luxurious private apartments and then bid your guide and group farewell at this central location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that the tour includes walking, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- May be operated by a bilingual guide
- You have approximately 1 hours 15 min of free time between both parts of the excursions.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, oficial acts and public works).
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- From the end of January to the beginning of March the cable car is under maintenance (days to concrete). The service will be replaced by an appetizer at the Montjuïc Castle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by The Best of Barcelona in One Day.