8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the historical and natural highlights of Barcelona and its scenic surroundings on an exhilarating full-day excursion. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, visit legendary landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia and Montjuic Hill, and then sail past the long lines at renowned architect’s Antoni Gaudi’s Park Güell. Venture to Montserrat National Park to enjoy the natural splendor of the scenery, and absorb the sacred ambiance of Montserrat Monastery, the park’s beautiful basilica.
- Full-day Barcelona and Montserrat tour with round-trip transport from Barcelona
- See top city attractions such as Barcelona’s Olympic stadium on Montjuic hill
- Admire Antoni Gaudi architecture around the city, including La Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló
- Enjoy a skip-the-line tour of Park Güell while in Barcelona
- Walk through Montserrat National Park, and marvel at the views
- Visit Montserrat Monastery, and learn of its status as a major Christian pilgrimage site
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Few other tours pack as much in as this one—and hotel pickup and drop-off make it especially convenient.
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup from your hotel or cruise ship in a new and air-conditioned vehicle
Skip-the-line at Park Guell (tickets included) - avoid the long queues!
Bring your luggage with you if needed (no extra charges)
See all the highlights of Barcelona, including Sagrada Familia, Montjuic, Casa Mila, Olympic Park,
Option to Skip the Line inside Sagrada Familia at the end of the tour (send email request to book)
Drop-off to your hotel, cruise ship, the airport, or La Sagrada Familia