- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the Roman and Medieval part of the city
- Skip-the-line admission ticket to the Basilica of Sagrada Familia
- Breakfast of Italian coffee and pastries included on this tour
- Small-group of just 15 people ensures an intimate experience
Departure & Return
In front of the Olivia Hotel at 8:30am
What To Expect
Stop at Cathedral Avenue for your first glimpse of La Sagrada Familia’s magnificent façade, Barcelona Cathedral, and then cross the Jewish Quarter to Plaça Sant Jaume. Here, you’ll admire City Hall and the Church of Santa Maria del Mar before heading to the Parc de Montjuic for panoramic vistas of the city.
Then, descend the hill to head inside one of the world’s most famous modernist masterpieces, the Basilica de Sagrada Familia. Receive a detailed historical overview of the monument from your guide, learning about the legendary architect, Antoni Gaudi, and then head inside to explore further.
Spend as much time as you like inside the church — generally, one hour is recommended — and admire the magnificent interior architecture.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough bookings to meet requirements (2 person minimum per tour). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Are Guides Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms