- Barcelona half-day sightseeing tour
- Explore the Gothic Quarter with your guide, and visit the Barcelona Cathedral
- Tour the Montjuic Mountain and see the Olympic Stadium
- Take in aerial views of Barcelona from a cable car
Departure & Return
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19
What To Expect
Continue by coach to Passeig de Gracia, where you see some of the whimsical architecture of Antoni Gaudí. Then head to Barcelona's Olympic Village (Vila Olimpica) and Port Olympic, with coastal views along the way. This famous sporting site hosted visiting athletes during the city's 1992 Olympic games.
Travel next to Montjuic Mountain for a high-altitude view of Barcelona and its port during a cable-car ride above the city. From there, get picked up by your coach, which then takes you past the sports facilities used for the Olympics, including Picornell Olympic Swimming Pool, Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium, and Palau Sant Jordi. Visit Montjuic Castle and take in the 360-degree views of Barcelona from the top.
Head next to Poble Espanyol (if option selected) to discover the architecture and crafts typical of the various regions of Spain.
Finish the day by heading back to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, be aware that the tour includes 3 hours of Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Infant travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Note: from the end of January to the beginning of March (dates to be confirmed) the cable car doesn't work due to revision tasks, this service will be replaced by an appetizer at the Montjuïc Castle.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms