- Sail along Barcelona’s coast from Port Olimpico
- Enjoy light snacks and refreshments while you sail
- Spot key landmarks like Frank Gehry’s “El Peix”
- This tour is limited to nine for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The exact address is Port Olimpic, Moll de la Marina, Mooring 4822. It's between the 2 towers There is a stairs walk them down (not the stairs on the ramp), go straight (with the concrete wall on your right hand and the yachts on the left) and you get on Moll de la Marina, You can also put Barcelona Sailing Day in google maps. Please leave on time as a lot of people get lost in the port. If you not can't find it ask for Moll de la Marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- a minimum of 2 people is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Sailing Day
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms