- Save time waiting in lines—entrance to Picasso Museum included
- Tour the Gothic Quarter with a guide so you don’t get lost
- Breakfast at Born’s Old Market included
- No language barriers—you’ll have a guide to translate
Departure & Return
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19
At the end of the tour you can remain inside Picasso Museum as long as you like.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that some walking is included in this tour, please be ready and we recommend wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Not recommended for children under 3 years, as it is a walking tour of more than 2 hours.
- This is a bilingual tour, however if it is possible the tour could be monolingual. Please at time of booking select your preferred language guide.
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is recommended not to carry backpacks. If you take them you must leave them at the box office to access the museum.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms